All rooms have en- suite bathrooms with either a bath or shower, please enquire to suit your needs.
Rooms 1 - 4
- Situated in the main farm house and are equipped with air conditioning, DSTV and a bar fridge
- Situated in a quad outside the main farmhouse and all rooms are equipped with air conditioning, DSTV and a bar fridge
- Duplex chalets all with air conditioning, DSTV and a bar fridge
- This is a house on its own with air conditioning, DSTV and a fully equipped kitchen for self-catering needs.
- Duplex chalets all with air conditioning, DSTV and a small kitchenette.
- Fully air-conditioned Conference facility which accommodate up to 20 people
- WIFI available @ additional fee
- Separate braai (bbq) facilities are situated in the garden in front of every room (meat , braai grids/roosters and other braai necessities are available, please ask at reception)
- Swimming pool - please do not use guest towels at the pool
- Fully licensed restaurant, dinner between 18h00 – 20h00, please book at reception.
- Liquor, cold drinks, ice and other drinks are also available from reception.
- Reception is open from 07h00 – 21h00, all guests must please check out before 10h00
- A baby cot is available on request
- Insect repellant is available at reception for a nominal fee.
- Jogging, hiking and mountain biking trails
The restaurant serves typical karoo fare, including desserts. Meals include leg of lamb, lamb shank, lamb pie, chicken pie, lamb stew, apple pie, malva pudding, ice- cream and chocolate sauce. Main courses are all served with rice and veg, greek salad is also available as side order. Braai packs are also available for those who want to enjoy the fresh Karoo air. Braai breads and salads can also be requested to compliment a full braai tray complete with casserole, braai tongs, plates, knives, forks and serviettes. Fires are lit on the customers requested time.